- Trade Services
- Source Chinese Investment
- Learn to Import
- China News
- About Us
Written for Australian business people—short, sharp and to the point—this essential Chinese business guide provides important information about attending Chinese trade fairs for first time importers.
This 2010 revised edition includes important topics such as preparing for a China trade fair visit, attending the fair and what to expect, how to do your own due diligence, the steps involved in importing, considerations for small time importers and e-commerce business and importing.
Who wrote it?
The guide was written by experienced trade fair delegation leader, Lisa Goodhand It is based on many years of experience attending numerous fairs in China and assisting hundreds of clients with their inquiries and imports. The guide is designed to help fair attendees better navigate Chinese trade fairs and will foster an understanding of the intricacies of starting an import business.
Why is it essential?
1. It contains need to know information about registration and what to take.
2. The guide can help you to discern to whom you are speaking, e.g. trading companies or manufacturers.
3. It provides advice on collecting supplier and product information.
4. There are tips on what to look out for and some of the traps novices can find themselves in.
5. It provides an overview of the different services you will require to make your import project happen.
6. The guide contains ample advice on what questions to ask.
7. There is a section on due diligence and inspections.
8. It includes details on the must visit wholesale markets in Guangzhou.
9. It provides details of a range of other fairs to visit while you are in Guangzhou, Shenzhen or Hong Kong.
10. It includes a new section on small scale importing.
After reading the guide, the Chinese suppliers you meet will think you are an experienced importer!
Print Version normally $30.00 + GST including postage (Australia only), for March/April only $9.95 + GST
Notes on postage
Postage in Australia is included.
Delivery time is 3-5 working days.
If you require an urgent copy, express post is an additional $5.50 within Australia.